Wexford Concert Programmes:
15/6/: Theatre Royal, Wexford: University of California Glee Club.
22/10/63: YMCA Hall, Wexford: Dowland Consort. Wexford Festival 1963.
Gaiety Theatre programmes:
20/5/63-18/6/63: Gaiety Theatre: Dublin Grand Opera Society. Festival of Grand Opera. Programmes for all of the operas performed during the festival.
17/3/63: Gaiety Theatre: Corm Cheoil na Féile. A festival concert of music on Saint Patrick's Day.
Gate Theatre programmes:
27/6/63: Pillar Room, Gate Theatre Building, Dublin: Herbert Moulton accompanied by Jeannie Reddin.
1/4/63-10/4/63: Gate Theatre: Irish Theatre Ballet.
Methodist Centenary Church programmes:
23/8/63: Methodist Centenary Church: William H. Whitehall.
10/12/63: Methodist Centenary Church: Messiah.
2/4/63: Methodist Centenary Church: Bach's St. John Passion.
Olympia Theatre programmes:
25/8/ & 8/9/: Olympia Theatre: The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Mackem.
8/9/: Olympia Theatre: The Clancy Brothers and Tommy Mackem.
[15/11/63]: Olympia Theatre: Season of Ballet.
9/3/: Olympia Theatre: Vladimir Ashkenazy. Concert Hall Fund.
26/5/63: Olympia Theatre: Artur Rubinstein.
Goethe Institute programmes:
16/10/63: Auditorium, Irish Life Assurance Building: The South-West German Chamber Orchestra presented by the German Institute for Cultural Relations.
14/5/63-23/5/63: Joseph-Haydn-Singkreis (Munich) Concert Tour of Ireland 1963 presented by the German Institute for Cultural Relations.
Trinity College programmes:
7/11/63: Examination Hall, Trinity College: Maurice Brett, Ivor James, Havelock Nelson to inaugurate the Trinity College Steinway Grand Piano.
4/5/63: Examination Hall, Trinity College: Barbara Elsy, John Sothcott, John Beckett, Daphne Webb to inaugurate the Trinity College Kirckman Harpsichord.
24/5/63: Public Theatre, Trinity College: Dowland Consort: A recital commemorating the fourth centenary of the birth of John Dowland.
21/11/63: [location unknown]: Queen's University Music Society. First performances of 'Graduation Ode' by Raymond Warren.
23/11/63 & 30/11/63: Assembly Hall, Belfast & Marian Hall, Dublin: Dublin Orchestral Players and the Studio Symphony Orchestra 'Combined Symphony Concert'.
20/12/63: National Stadium: Our Lady's Choral Society and the Radio Eireann Symphony Orchestra.
9/6/63-12/6/63: Adelphi Cinema, Dublin; City Hall, Cork; Shelbourne Hotel Ballroom, Dublin: Radio Éireann Festival of Music 1963: Radio Éireann Choral Society, Radio Éireann Singers, Munich Philharmonic Quartet and the Radio Éireann String Quartet. Contains extensive programme notes.
17/12/63: Coláiste Phádraig Dromchonnrach: Radio Eireann Symphony Orchestra.
27/3/63: St. Patrick's Cathedral: Culwick Choral Society, the boys of St. Patrick's Cathedral Choir and the Radio Eireann Symphony Orchestra. First performance in Ireland of Britten's 'War Requiem'.
Christchurch Cathedral concerts:
28/11/63: Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin: Susan Landale presented by the Leinster Society of Organists and Choirmasters.
12/3/63: Christ Church Cathedral: Melville Cook presented by the Leinster Society of Organists and Choirmasters.
ICA concert programmes:
18/4/63: [location unknown]: Massed Choir Recital by Irish Countrywomen's Association. Wordbook.
18/4/63: Mansion House, Dublin: Bantracht na Tuatha, Festival of Combined Choirs.
Sestetto Italiano Luca Marenzio programmes:
[date and location unknown]: Sestetto Italiano Luca Marenzio: L'Amfiparnaso.
[date and location unknown]: Sestetto Italiano Luca Marenzio: Festino.
13/2/63-17/2/63: Father Mathew Memorial Hall, Dublin: Aer Lingus Musical and Dramatic Society: 120th Anniversary production of The Bohemian Girl by Balfe.
14/2/63: St. Francis Xavier Hall: St. James's Gate Musical Society. Word-book.
Whitsunday/63: Gartan, the birthpalce of St. Columba. Hymn composed by Lennox Berkeley specially for the service.
9/63: Ballinrobe: Ballinrobe Festival Society presented a Season of Chamber Opera. Programme festival booklet for all of the operas performed during the festival.
7/10/63: Dagg Hall, Royal Irish Academy of Music: Frank Heneghan.
30/10/63: Christ Church, Rathgar: Olivian Singers with Alan H. Cowle.
4/12/63: Parish Church of St. Stephen, Mount Street Crescent: William J. Watson. Inaugural recital on the rebuilt organ.
10/12/63: [location unknown, Dublin]: the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra.
11/12/63: Metropolitan Hall: St. George's Brass Band 27th Annual Concert. [with word-sheet].
29/1/63: Charleston Road Methodist Church, Rathmines, Dublin: William J. Watson, Patricia Maybury and David English.
1/3/63: Ostán Síol Broin: Coirm Cheoil na Féile presented by Cáirde na Cruite.
8/3/: Wellington Quay: Ulster Singers, Strandtown Choir, Studio Orchestra.
10/3/63: Assembly Hall, Scoile Mhuire, Tullamore: Dublin Orchestral Players.
11/3/63: Royal College Of Physicians: London Baroque Trio.
14/3/63: Christ Church Cathedral, Waterford: The Waterford Singers. Members of choir delineated.
31/3/63: Aberdeen Hall: Senior Students of the College of Music. Choral and instrumental concert.
3/4/63: Royal Hibernian Hotel: O'Grady Instrumental Trio, Veronica McSwiney, Sheila Cuthbert, Brendan MacNally, Mary Ellison, Brian McNamara [instead of Geraldine O'Grady] and Veronica Dunne accompanied by Kitty O'Callaghan presented by the Auxiliary Association of Northbrook and Glenard University Residences. Annotated.
24/4/63: Tullow Parish Church, Brighton Road, Carrickmines: Joseph Groocock and Richard Groocock.
17/5/63: Dun Laoghaire Town Hall: Stedfast Band Annual Concert.
Collection contains programmes for musicals, theatrical events, gramaphone concerts, lectures.
- Acton, Charles -
- Aer Lingus Musical and Dramatic Society -
- Ashkenazy, Vladimir -
- Auxiliary Association of Northbrook and Glenard University Residences -
- Ballinrobe Festival Society -
- Beckett, John -
- Berkeley, Lennox -
- Boys of the Choir of St Patrick's Cathedral -
- Brett, Maurice -
- Britten, Benjamin -
- Cáirde na Cruite -
- City of Dublin VEC Municipal School of Music Senior Students -
- Clancy Brothers -
- Coirm Cheoil na Féile -
- Cook, Melville -
- Cowle, Alan H. -
- Culwick Choral Society -
- Cuthbert, Sheila Larchet -
- Dowland, John -
- Droste, Doreen -
- Dublin Grand Opera Society -
- Dublin Orchestral Players -
- Dunne, Veronica -
- Ellison, Mary -
- Elsy, Barbara -
- English, David -
- Goethe Institute (German Institute for Cultural Relations) -
- Groocock, Joseph -
- Groocock, Richard -
- Henegan, Frank -
- Irish Countrywoman's Association -
- Irish Theatre Ballet -
- James, Ivor -
- Joseph Haydn Choir, Munich -
- Landale, Susan -
- Leinster Society of Organists & Choirmasters -
- London Baroque Trio -
- Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra -
- Mackem, Tommy -
- MacNally, Brendan -
- Maybury, Patricia -
- McNamara, Brian -
- McSwiney, Veronica -
- Moulton, Herbert -
- Munich Philharmonic Quartet -
- Nelson, Havelock -
- O'Callaghan, Kitty -
- O'Grady Instrumental Trio -
- O'Grady, Geraldine -
- Olivian Singers -
- Our Lady's Choral Society -
- Queen's University Music Society -
- Radio Eireann Choral Society -
- Radio Éireann Festival of Music -
- Radio Eireann Singers -
- Radio Eireann String Quartet -
- Radio Éireann Symphony Orchestra -
- Reddin, Jeannie -
- Rubinstein, Artur 1887-01-28 - 1982-12-20
- Sestetto Italiano Luca Marenzio (Luca Marenzio Italian Vocal Sextet) -
- Sothcott, John -
- South-West German Chamber Orchestra -
- St. George's Brass Band -
- St. James's Gate Musical Society -
- Stedfast Brass Band -
- Strandtown Choir -
- Studio Orchestra -
- Studio Symphony Orchestra -
- Trinity College Singers, Dublin -
- Ulster Singers -
- University of California Glee Club -
- University of Dublin Choral Society -
- Warren, Raymond -
- Waterford Singers -
- Watson, William J. -
- Webb, Daphne -
- Wexford festival -
- Whitehall, William H. -
- Gresham Hotel: Aberdeen Hall
- Adelphi Cinema, Dublin
- Assembly Hall, Belfast
- Assembly Hall, Scoile Mhuire, Tullamore
- Auditorium, Irish Life (Assurance) Building, Mespil Road
- Ballinrobe, Mayo
- Ballroom Suite, Shelbourne Hotel
- Belfast (unitary authority)
- Charleston Road Methodist Church, Rathmines
- Christ Church, Rathgar
- Christchurch Cathedral, Dublin
- City hall, Cork
- Coláiste Phádraig Dromchonnrach
- Dagg Hall, Royal Irish Academy of Music
- Examination Hall, Trinity College Dublin
- Father Mathew Hall, Church Street
- Gaiety Theatre, Dublin
- Gate Theatre, Dublin
- Mansion House, Dublin
- Marian Hall, Milltown, Dublin
- Methodist Centenary Church, St. Stephen's Green
- Metropolitan Hall, Lower Abbey Street
- National Stadium, South Circular Road, Dublin
- Olympia Theatre
- Ostán Síol Broin
- Parish Church of St. Stephen, Mount Street Crescent, Dublin
- Pillar Room, Gate Theatre Building, Dublin
- Public Theatre, Trinity College Dublin
- Royal College of Physicians, Kildare Street
- Royal Hibernian Hotel, Dublin
- St. Francis Xavier Hall, Upper Sherrard Street
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin
- Theatre Royal, Wexford
- Town Hall, Dun Laoghaire
- Tullow Parish Church, Brighton Road, Carrickmines
- Wellington Quay
- YMCA Hall, Wexford