The contents of the collection are as follows:
St. James's Hall – 7 programmes
The collection includes two programmes from Saturday Popular Concerts, and one programme from a Monday Popular Concert.
Langham Hall – 4 programmes
The hall was situated at 43 Great Portland Street. The programmes are from concerts containing solo vocal numbers interspersed with solo instrumental items.
Other London venues:
Theatre Royal, Covent Garden (2); 15 Prince of Wales Terrace, Kensington Palace; 6 Lancaster Gate; Goldsmiths' Hall; 53 Portland Place (3 programmes – 2 are duplicates); Freemasons' Tavern, Great Queen Street; Cannon Street Hotel; Royal Academy of Music, Hanover Square; Crystal Palace; Steinway Hall; 6 Cambridge Gate, Regent's Park; 70 Portsdown Road, Maida Vale; Willis's Rooms (2); Dudley House, Park Lane; 51 Great Cumberland Place, Hyde Park; Ladbroke Hall [Notting Hill]; Arts Club, Hanover Square; St. George’s Hall; Exeter Hall; Cromwell House, South Kensington; City Terminus Hotel, Cannon Street.
St. Andrew's Hall [Norwich]; Town Hall, Stratford-upon-Avon; Town Hall, Holyhead; Scarborough Aquarium; Town Hall, Reading; Edinburgh Theatre; Shire Hall, Gloucester; Great Yarmouth Aquarium; Barnsley Mechanics' Institute and Literary Society.
There is also a programme from a concert given by C.U.M.S.: this is possibly a concert organised by the Cambridge University Music Society. There are also programmes from concerts given by the Bath Choral Union and the York Choral Union, where the venue has not been specified. There is a programme from an "Amateur invitation concert, given by Mr. Barnham". The venue is described as "Mr. Noverre's Rooms", but the geographic location of this venue is unknown. There is a programmes from "Mr Charles Kensington Salaman's Matinée Musicale" where the venue is not specified.
- 15 Prince of Wales Terrace, Kensington
- 51 Great Cumberland Place, Hyde Park
- 53 Portland Place
- 6 Lancaster Gate
- 70 Portsdown Road, Maida Vale
- Aquarium, Great Yarmouth
- Aquarium, Scarborough
- Arts Club, Hanover Square
- Barnsley Mechanics' Institute and Literary Society
- Cannon Street Hotel
- City Terminus Hotel, Cannon Street
- Cromwell House, South Kensington
- Crystal Palace
- Dudley House, Park Lane
- Edinburgh Theatre
- Exeter Hall
- Freemasons’ Tavern, Great Queen Street
- Goldsmiths\' Hall
- Ladbroke Hall
- Langham Hall, Great Portland Street
- Royal Academy of Music, Hanover Square
- Shire Hall, Gloucester
- St. Andrew's Hall, Norwich
- St. George's Hall, Bradford
- Steinway Hall, London (became Grotian Hall 1925)
- Theatre Royal, Covent Garden
- Town Hall, Holyhead
- Town Hall, Reading
- Town Hall, Stratford-upon-Avon
- Willis's Rooms (was Almack's Assembly Rooms to 1781)