Bognor Regis: Esplanade theatre (22/4/67: The Kathleen Merritt Orchestra). Boston: Congregational hall (18/12/43: Boston arts and crafts society); Girl’s high school (1 overall 1960-1961 programme; 1 programme for 16/2/61) (Boston concert club).
Bournemouth: Pavilion (1 programme for 1935-1936 season; 1 programme for week commencing 27/10/35: Goossens concert on 30/10/35; Bournemouth municipal orchestra) (1 programme for week commencing 17/1/37: Goossens concert on 21/1/37; The municipal orchestra) (17/2/38: Municipal orchestra); St. Peter’s Hall (4/1/47: Bournemouth chamber music society); St. Peter’s School, Southbourne (11/4/81); Winter Gardens (11/11/48; 21/12/50; 6/12/51; 11/3/53: Bournemouth municipal orchestra; 23/9/54: Bournemouth symphony orchestra).
Bracknell: South-east Berkshire college of further education (22/2/74); South hill park (Friday 17/3, year unknown).
Bradfield: Bradfield college (Sunday 29/9, year unknown).
Bradford: The Prince’s ball room, the Midland Hotel (8/1/35; Bradford music club); St. George’s Hall (1/4/55; 21/3/58 (2 copies): Bradford festival choral society; 16/1/59: BBC symphony orchestra; Bradford subscription concerts); Theatre Royal (25/1/31: The west riding chamber orchestra; Bradford philharmonic (Sunday) concerts); Unknown venue, Bradford music club (21/2/36; 25/11/44; 24/2/45; 18/1/55 (1 printed copy; 1 typed copy of music list, with different pianist listed)); Unknown venue, Bradford subscription concerts (21/2/36: Hallé orchestra (2 copies); 6/2/59: Hallé orchestra).
Brentwood: Brentwood school (19/1/48; 23/2/51; 25/10/54 (1 copy of printed programme; 1 copy of typed music list): Brentwood musical society).
Bridgenorth: St. Mary’s church (28/5/77 (2 copies of programme; 1 flyer): gala recital for Goossens’ 80th birthday); Unknown location (1/10/71).
Bridgwater: Arts centre (21/10/49 (originally on 28/1/49, postponed due to the illness of Goossens): Bridgwater music club).
Bridlington: High school for girls (9/2/46: Bridlington music circle).
Bridport: Church house (19/1/50: Bridport and district music club).
Brighouse: Unknown location, Brighouse music club (31/1/50; 3/10/56).
Brighton: The college (Sunday 4/12, year unknown); The dome (6/3/40: Brighton symphonic players; 28/10/44: London philharmonic orchestra; Brighton philharmonic society; 16/11/47: BBC symphony orchestra; 28/1/51: Southern philharmonic orchestra; 25/2/61: BBC concert orchestra); Rodean school (16/10/55); Royal pavilion (13/5/33; 10/4/43: Sussex women musician’s club; 9/3/55; 9/11/55: Sussex rural music school concert orchestra; Sussex opera club; Friday 26/5, unknown year (2 copies); Multiple venues, Brighton competitive musical festival (27/4/56-5/5/56; 10/5/57-25/5/57).
Bristol: Cathedral (1/2/51: Bristol philharmonic society); Clifton college (2/1/41; 2/3/52; 27/2/55: Clifton college music club; 19/1/74: Clifton college concert club); Colston hall (30/4/68: Bristol Sinfonia; Bristol Proms; Friday 6/12, year unknown: BBC symphony orchestra); Theatre royal (5/12/43 (1 programme; 1 flyer; 1 season leaflet); University of Bristol (23/2/56: Great hall of the university; 14/12/34: Museum lecture theatre; 20/10/49; 30/11/50; 20/11/52: Victoria Rooms).
Broadstairs: Charles Dickens school (11/11/55: Thanet subscriptions concerts society); Venue unknown, Broadstairs festival (7/7/70).
Broadway: Lifford hall (29/4/42 (2 copies)).
Brockenhurst: Brockenhurst grammar school (6/12/65: Brockenhurst music society).
Bromsgrove: Bromsgrove college of further education (1/11/60); Bromsgrove school (5/7/46).
Bruton: King’s school memorial hall (22/11/58; 26/10/63: Bruton subscription concerts).
Bryanston: venue unknown, Bryanston musical association (31/1/48).
Buckley: Tabernacle school room (18/7/51).
Burford: New grammar school hall (12/9/59: Burford chamber orchestra).
Burnley: Barden secondary school (9/3/75: Blackburn sinfonia orchestra); Empire theatre (3/10/54: Municipal symphony orchestra); Mechanics’ institute (14/5/47); Mecca ballroom (19/11/61: Municipal symphony orchestra); Palace theatre (26/3/33; 2/10/38: Municipal symphony orchestra).
Bury St. Edmunds: Athenaeum hall (4/11/48: Music lovers’ concert club).
Buxton: Buxton college (4/11/35); Pavilion gardens (1945 season; 1946 season; 1947 season; 13/8/48: The spa orchestra).
Organised alphabetically by place name, then alphabetically by venue name, then chronologically.
- BBC Concert Orchestra -
- BBC Symphony Orchestra -
- Blackburn sinfonia orchestra -
- Boston arts and crafts society -
- Boston concert club 1951 -
- Bournemouth chamber music society -
- Bournemouth Municipal Orchestra -
- Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra -
- Bradford philharmonic concerts -
- Bradford Subscription Concerts -
- Brentwood musical society -
- Bridgwater music club -
- Bridlington music circle -
- Bridport and district music club -
- Brighouse music club -
- Brighton competitive music festival -
- Brighton philharmonic society -
- Bristol philharmonic society -
- Bristol proms 1968 -
- Bristol Sinfonia 1964 -
- Broadstairs festival -
- Brockenhurst music society -
- Bruton subscription concerts -
- Bryanston musical association -
- Burford chamber orchestra -
- Clifton college concert club -
- Clifton college music club -
- Goossens, Léon -
- Hallé Orchestra -
- Kathleen Merritt Orchestra -
- London Philharmonic Orchestra -
- Municipal symphony orchestra, Burnley -
- Music lovers' concert club, Bury St. Edmunds -
- Southern philharmonic orchestra -
- Spa orchestra -
- Sussex opera club -
- Sussex rural music school concert orchestra -
- Sussex women musician's club -
- Symphonic players (Brighton) -
- Thanet subscription concerts society -
- West riding chamber orchestra -
- Arts centre, Bridgwater
- Athenaeum Hall, Bury St. Edmunds
- Barden secondary school, Burnley
- Boston Girl's high school
- Brentwood School Memorial Hall
- Bridlington High school for girls
- Bristol Cathedral
- Brockenhurst Grammar School
- Bromsgrove College of Further Education
- Buxton college
- Charles Dickens school, Broadstairs
- Church house, Bridport
- Clifton College
- College Communal Centre, Maidstone
- College, Brighton
- Colston Hall
- Congregational hall, Boston
- Dome, Brighton
- Empire theatre, Burnley
- Esplanade Theatre, Bognor Regis
- University of Bristol: Great Hall
- King's school, Bruton: memorial hall
- Lifford Hall, Broadway
- Mecca ballroom, Burnley
- Mechanics' institute, Burnley
- Midland hotel: Prince's ballroom
- Museum lecture theatre, Bristol
- New grammar school, Burford
- Palace Theatre
- Palace theatre, Burnley
- Pavilion gardens, Buxton
- Pavilion Theatre, Bournemouth
- Roedean school
- Royal Pavilion, Brighton
- South Hill Park, Bracknell
- South-east Berkshire College of Further Education
- St. George's Hall, Bradford
- St. Mary's church, Bridgnorth
- St. Peter's Hall, Bournemouth
- St. Peter's School, Southbourne
- Tabernacle school room, Buckley
- Theatre Royal, Bradford
- Theatre Royal, Bristol
- Victoria rooms, Bristol
- Winter Gardens, Bournemouth