Documentation for London includes: London Organ Concerts Guide (Autumn-Winter 1999-2000 and Spring-Summer 2000); Louis Roederer Concert Guides (1998-99 and 1999-2000), and a leaflet for the 9th London Bach Festival (31 October-12 November 1999). All of these documents include programmes for performances at various London venues.
The remaining items include programmes for the following venues:
Art Workers Guild, 6 Queen Street
Regent Hall, 275 Oxford Street
Royal Academy of Music
Royal College of Music
Royal Opera House, Covent Garden
St. Andrew's Holburn
St. James's, Piccadilly
St. Peter's Eaton Square
Stationers' Hall (St Ceciliatide International Festival of Music, 1998 and 1999)
Steiner Theatre, Park Road
Theatre Royal, Drury Lane
Unicorn Arts Theatre, Great Newport Street
2. Non-London venues
This material includes leaflets for performances given at various English venues by Fiori Musicali (May-September 1998 and May-September 2000) and a leaflet for An International Celebration of the Music of J. S. Bach (November-December 2000, London and St. Albans)
The remaining venues, listed alphabetically, include:
- City of Bath Bach Choir, 1998-99.
- Rainbow over Bath, University of Bath and Bath Spa University College, 1999-2000
- Abbey Music Society Events, 2000
- City of Birmingham Symphony Orchestra, Symphony Hall, September 1997-June 1998.
- Voices in the City, An International Choral Celebration, July 1998.
- Barber Institute of Fine Arts, La Libertà Contenta, 8 November 2000.
Buckinghamshire (Summer Festival 2000).
Bullingdon, HM Prison.
Cambridge, King's College (Carlo Curley, September 1999).
Cullercoats, St, George's Church (Recital Series 2000).
Douai Abbey (26 February 2000).
Hereford Cathedral (Dr Roy Massey, Saturday 5 December ).
Llangollen (Llangollen International Music Eisteddford, July 1998).
Nottingham, Djanogly Recital Hall (Allegri String Quartet, February 2000).
Ombersley, St. Andrew's Church, Worcestershire.
Rougham [Bury St. Edmunds], Blackthorpe Barn (Summer Music 1998).
Salisbury, Medieval Hall, Cathedral Close:
Sheffield Crucible, 12-27 May 2000: The Lindsays and Friends.
Southampton, Avenue St. Andrew's United Reform Church (November 1998).
- University of Bath -
- St. Ceciliatide International Festival of Music -
- London Organ Concerts Guide -
- London Bach Festival -
- Llangollen International Musical Eisteddfod -
- Lindsay String Quartet -
- Fiori Musicali -
- City of Birmingham Symphony Chorus -
- City of Bath Bach Choir -
- Bath Spa University College -
- Bath Abbey -
- Bach, Johann Sebastian -
- Allegro String Quartet -
- Art Workers Guild, London
- Avenue St. Andrew United Reform Church, Southampton
- Bath Abbey
- Blackthorpe Barn
- Bloomsbury Theatre
- Conway Hall
- Conway Hall
- Crucible Theatre, Sheffield
- Djanogly Recital Hall
- Douai Abbey, Newbury
- Grosvenor Chapel, South Audley Street
- Hereford Cathedral
- HM Prison Bullingdon
- Hyde Park
- King's College, University of Cambridge
- London [England]
- Medieval Hall, Cathedral Close
- Purcell Room
- Regent Hall, Oxford Street
- Royal Academy of Music
- Royal College of Music
- Royal Festival Hall
- Royal Opera House
- South Bank Centre
- St. Albans
- St. Andrew’s Guild Church, Holborn
- St. Andrew's Church, Ombersley
- St. George's Church, Cullercoats
- St. James's Church, Piccadilly
- St. John's Smith Square
- St. Peter's Church, Eaton Square
- Stationer\\\'s Hall
- Steiner Theatre, Park Road
- Symphony Hall, Birmingham
- Theatre Royal, Drury Lane
- Unicorn Arts Theatre, Great Newport Street
- University of Birmingham: Barber Institute of Fine Arts