* A bound book of programmes for the Leeds Popular Concerts. The venue for all of the concerts was the Coliseum, Leeds. The first programme is dated 6/1/1886, there are then programmes for each concert (normally monthly) in the season (normally November to March although it did sometimes start in October and extend to April). The last programme in the volume is dated 21/3/1888
* A book of bound programme fors the Leeds Subscription Concerts (the title on the spine is Leeds Popular Concerts which was the original name for the Subscription Concerts). The programmes are for performances in the Coliseum, Leeds, the Albert Hall, Leeds and Leeds Town Hall. The first programme in the book is for a performance dated 31/10/1888. There is a programme for each of the concerts in the season (November to March), one per month. The last programme in the book is dated 16/3/1892.
* A book of bound programmes with the spine title Leeds Philharmonic Society. There is no venue mentioned on most of the programmes but it would seem likely that they were all given at Leeds Town Hall. The first programme in the book is dated 7/12/1892. There is a programme for each monthly concert in the season. The last programme in the book has no date, although, since it is a concert in the 1897/1898 season it would seem sensible to suggest that it is from March 1898.
* A bound book of programmes for the 'Leeds Philharmonic Society and Leeds Subscription Concerts'. The majority of the programmes are for concerts given in Leeds Town Hall but there are also some for concerts held at the Coliseum, Leeds. The first programme in the book is dated 2/11/1898. The volume contains programmes for each concert of the season until 23/3/1904.
* A box/file containing 48 loose programmes for the Leeds Philharmonic Society. The earliest programme is for a performance of "Elijah" at the Coliseum, Leeds, 14/10/1896. There is also a programme for a performance of "Messiah" at the Coliseum, 22/12/09. All the other programmes are for performances at Leeds Town Hall:
25/1/05, 15/2/05, 29/11/05
24/1/06, 21/2/06, 5/12/06
30/1/07, 20/2/07, 20/3/07, 30/10/07
29/1/08, 26/2/08, 2/12/08
27/1/09, 3/3/09, 24/3/09, 2/11/09, 30/11/09
26/1/10, 23/2/10, 16/3/10, 23/11/10
7/2/12, 20/3/12, 29/10/12
29/1/13, 12/3/13, 12/11/13
Undated programme but for the 1925-1926 season
* A box/file containing 81 programmes (one is a duplicate) for the Leeds Saturday Orchestral Concerts at Leeds Town Hall. There are runs of programmes for the full season of concerts from the 1912-1913 season to the 1924-1925 season. The following are missing:
Fourth Concert 1914-15 season
Third Concert 1917-18 season
Second Concert and Fifth Concert 1920-21 season
Fifth Concert 1921-22 season
Seventh Concert 1922-23 season