Irish Chamber Orchestra concerts:
23/7/65: [location unknown]: Dublin Chamber Orchestra [opposite side:] 30/7/65: Geraldine O'Grady and Eily O'Grady and Charles Lynch.
11/9/65: Ballinrobe: Irish Chamber Orchestra with Bernadette Greevy; part of the Season of Chamber Opera.
Irish Life Building concerts:
24/2/65: Auditorium, Irish Life Building: Dublin Chamber Orchestra with Jacob Thomas presented by the German Institute for Cultural Relations.
27/9/65-2/10/65: Irish Life Theatre, Mespil Road: Festival Ballad Concert '65.
31/3/65: Christ Church Cathedral, Waterford: Waterford Singers. Wordbook.
20/5/65: Church of the Holy Family, Waterford: The Waterford Singers.
Irish Opera Group concerts:
[date unknown]/65: [location unknown]: Irish Opera Group.
[date unknown]: [location unknown]: Irish National Opera.
12/5/65: Dining Hall, Trinity College: 'Trial by Jury' by Gilbert and Sullivan; accompanied by 'for you delectation - a charming addition to the programme: Three songs by Ciro Pinsuti'.
13/11/65: Examination Hall, Trinity: Julian Bream presented by the Irish Opera Group.
Irish Chamber Orchestra concerts:
13/10/65: Metropolitan Hall: Irish Chamber Orchestra presented by the Irish Opera Group. Contains programme notes.
24/10/65: [location unknown]: Irish Chamber Orchestra presented by the Wexford Chamber of Commerce. Contains programme notes.
27/5/65: Examination Hall, Trinity College: Richard Cherry Cup Award [presented by the University of Dublin Choral Society].
3/3/65-4/3/65: Examination Hall, Trinity College: [presented by the University of Dublin Choral Society].
St. Bartholomew's Church concerts:
4/11/65-18/11/65 [plus 1 full and 1 partial duplicate]: St. Bartholomew's Church, Ballsbridge: The Organ Music of J.S. Bach (second series); John O'Sullivan, James Dalton and David Lee.
14/6/65-28/6/65 [plus 2 dupliates]: St. Bartholomew's Church, Ballsbridge: 'The Organ Music of J.S. Bach' Gerard Gillen, Robert Munns and David Lee.
Christchurch Cathedral concerts:
5/11/65-11/12/65 [plus one cut-up duplicate]: Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin: Organ Recitals: Nicolas Kynaston, Kamiel D'Hooghe and Gerard Gillen.
22/11/65: [Christ Church Cathedral Dublin]: Kamiel D'Hooge. Programme notes.
17/7/65: Christ Church Cathedral, Dublin: Dr. Frederick Tulan.
War Memorial Hall concerts:
24/11/: War Memorial Hall, Waring Street: Olin String Quartet. First performance of Quartet No.1 by Raymond Warren.
[/65]: War Memorial Hall, Waring Street: Festival 65 'Vanessa, a play with music'. List of cast.
16/9/65: Irish Countrywoman's Association 'Ireland Night Ceili - 11th Triennial Conference Associated Countrywomen of the World'.
5/9/65: Gaiety Theatre: Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra.Contains programme notes and biographical notes.
28/5/65: Dun Laoghaire Town Hall: Stedfast Band Annual Concert with Jacqueline Pomeroy, Reginald Christian and Robert McCullagh.
29/5/65: Metropolitan Hall, Lower Abbey Street: Dublin Orchestral Players Siver Jubilee Concert 1940-1965.
30/5/65-6/6/65: Mars Theatre, Kilrush: Kilrush Opera Society 'A Week of Opera'.
10/6/65: Ely Hall: Philidor Ensemble.
13/6/65: Gaiety Theatre: Radio Eireann Symphony Orchestra.
17/6/65: Central Hall, Academy Street, Cork: Locrian Consort.
[date unknown]: Hostess Club, Bray and District: Charles Lynch presentd by the Soroptimist International Association.
28/6/65: Aberdeen Hall, Gresham Hotel: Choral and Instrumental Concert by the Senior Students of the College of Music. Accompanied by a record of success by the students in the Feis Ceoil in 1965.
22/1/65: Royal Irish Academy of Music: France Clidat presented by the Alliance de Française de Dublin.
14/2/65-21/2/65: New Gymnasium, Curragh Camp: Cumann Cheoil an Churraigh.
1/4/65: Grafton Cinema: April Fools Concert.
5/4/65-21/6/65 [plus duplicate]: Royal College of Physicians, Dublin: Dowland Consort [plus 1 wordsheet]
14/4/65: National Stadium, Dublin: Our Lady's Choral Society.
21/4/65: St. Patrick's Cathedral: Flor Peeters.
19/5/65-23/5/65 [plus duplicate]: Twelfth Cork International Choral Festival programme booklet + 2 leaflets.
31/10/65: Dún Mhuire, Wexford: Irish National Opera. Flyer.
26/10/: Hibernian Hotel Ballroom: Heinz Medjimorec presented by the Irish-Austrian Society.
28/10/65: Dublin: Martha Argerich presented by the Concert & Assembly Hall Ltd.
26/11/65: Ulster Hall, Belfast: City Of Belfast Orchestra.
1/12/65: Metropolitan Hall: Dublin Orchestral Players. Flyer.
2/12/65: Adelaide Road Presbyterian Church: Trostan Singers.
10/12/65: Methodist Centenary Church: Messiah.
13/12/65: Cork Opera House: Cork Orchestral Society.
[date and location unknown]: St. Mary's Junior College, Minneapolis, Minnesota Student Chorus: 'Wolcum Yole'.
[date and location unknown]: The Vassar Madrigal Singers.
13/3/65 [plus duplicate]: The Marian Hall, Milltown: Dublin Orchestral Players.
16/3/65: Aula Maxima, Newman House: Radio Eireann Symphony Orchestra presented by the Coláiste na h-Ollscoil, Baile Átha Cliath Music Society [plus programme notes].
Collection contains singing competition judging programmes, programmes from musicals, theatrical events, the programme for Oireachtas 1965, miscellaneous programme notes and miscellaneous word-sheets.
- Acton, Charles -
- Alliance de Française de Dublin -
- Argerich, Martha -
- Bream, Julian 1933 -
- Christian, Reginald -
- City of Belfast Orchestra -
- City of Dublin VEC Municipal School of Music Senior Students -
- Clidat, France -
- Coláiste na h-Ollscoile, Baile Átha Cliath Music Society -
- Concert and Assembly Hall, Ltd. -
- Cork International Choral Festival (later Bord Gáis) -
- Cork orchestral society -
- Cumann Cheoil na Churraigh -
- Dalton, James -
- D'Hooghe, Kamiel -
- Dowland Consort -
- Dublin Chamber Orchestra -
- Dublin Orchestral Players -
- Feis Ceoil (later Siemens [Nixdorf] Feis Ceoil) -
- Gillen, Gerard -
- Goethe Institute (German Institute for Cultural Relations) -
- Greevy, Bernadette 1940 -
- Irish Chamber Orchestra -
- Irish Countrywoman's Association -
- Irish Opera Group -
- Kilrush Opera Society -
- Kynaston, Nicolas -
- Lee, David -
- Locrian Consort -
- Lynch, Charles -
- McCullagh, Robert -
- Medjimorec, Heinz -
- Munns, Robert -
- O'Grady, Eily -
- O'Grady, Geraldine -
- Oireachtas -
- Olin String Quartet -
- O'Sullivan, John -
- Our Lady's Choral Society -
- Peeters, Flor -
- Pinsuti, Ciro -
- Pomeroy, Jacqueline -
- Radio Éireann Symphony Orchestra -
- Royal Liverpool Philharmonic Orchestra -
- St. Mary's Junior College, Minneapolis, Minnesota Student Chorus -
- Stedfast Brass Band -
- Thomas, Jacob -
- Trostan Singers -
- Tulan, Frederick -
- University of Dublin Choral Society -
- Vassar Madrigal Singers -
- Warren, Raymond -
- Waterford Singers -
- Wexford Chamber of Commerce -
- Gresham Hotel: Aberdeen Hall
- Adelaide Road Presbyterian Church
- Auditorium, Irish Life (Assurance) Building, Mespil Road
- Aula Maxima, Newman House, 86 Stephen's Green, Dublin
- Ballinrobe, Mayo
- Central Hall, Academy Street, Cork
- Christ Church Cathedral, Waterford
- Christchurch Cathedral, Dublin
- Church of the Holy Family, Waterford
- Dining Hall, Trinity College Dublin
- Dún Mhuire, Wexford
- Examination Hall, Trinity College Dublin
- Grafton Cinema
- Hibernian Hotel Ballroom, Dublin
- Irish Life (Assurance) Building, Mespil Road, Dublin
- Marian Hall, Milltown, Dublin
- Mars Theatre, Kilrush
- Methodist Centenary Church, St. Stephen's Green
- Metropolitan Hall, Lower Abbey Street
- National Stadium, South Circular Road, Dublin
- New Gymnasium, Curragh Camp
- Opera House, Cork
- Royal Irish Academy of Music
- St. Bartholomew's Church, Clyde Road, Dublin
- St. Patrick's Cathedral, Dublin
- Town Hall, Dun Laoghaire
- Ulster Hall and Annexe, Belfast
- War Memorial Hall, Waring Street