6/11/04-19/2/05: Scottish Music Centre, Glasgow: Two's Company Concert Series.
9/11/04: Schmetterlinghaus, Burggarten: 'Context Cage II: for the butterflies…' part of the Wien Modern Festival.
10/11/04: Haus Wittgenstein: 'Context Cage III: Lingua Franca' part of the Wien Modern Festival.
3/12/04: Mermaid Arts Centre: The Dublin Guitar Quartet. Programme included first perforamance of 'Four Guitars' by Kevin Volans.
[date and location unknown]: Kommander Kobayashi Opernsaga - Staffel 1.
17/11/-21/11/: Digital Hub, Dublin: Darklight 5 Digital Festival 'celebrating the visual creativity surrounding music'.
1/11/04-31/12/04: National Concert Hall: Season programme booklet.
2/11/04-9/11/04: Dublin, Bray, New Ross, Ballina, Tralee, Castlebar and Navan: Craig Ogden (classical guitar) presented by the Music Network.
12/11/04: National Concert Hall: RTÉ National Symphony Orchestra. First performance of Eric Sweeney's 'Granard: A Memorial'.
28/11/04: The Palm House, National Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin: 'Blooming in Winter: a unique celebration of the centenaries of James Joyce and Patrick Kavanagh'. Included works by Michael Holohan.
[4/11/04]: Waterford: Finghin Collins; part of Music Waterford 63rd Season, 500th Concert. Contains programme notes.
16/11/: South Dublin County Council HQ Tallaght: Hibernia String Trio with Michael d'Arcy. First performance of 'Tallagh-Chiaroscuro' by Stephen Gardner.
12/11/04: National Concert Hall: National Symphony Orchestra. First performance of Eric Sweeney's 'Granard: A Memorial'.
2/12/: Goethe Institute: David Adams performed 6 new works for piano by Cathy Burke, Neil O'Connor, Simon O'Connor, Karen Power, Aengus Ó Maoláin and Thomás Elnaes.
5/11/04: National Sculpture Factory, Albert Road, Cork: premiere of 'A Fyne Prospeckte: Jim and Christine Sheenan's Chateau Tamworth' by Jennifer Walsh.
18/11/04-28/11/04: 27th Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival.
25/11/04-3/4/04: Bank of Ireland Arts Centre: Mostly Modern Series & Festival 2004-2005.
19/10/04-25/10/24: Dublin Electronic Arts Festival. Brief list of events.
19/11/04: Ramor Theatre, Virginia, Co. Cavan: Tom Cullivan.
20/11/04: The Theatre, DIT, Conservatory of Music and Drama, Rathmines: SPNM / Concorde Open Workshop in Dublin.
12/11/-20/11/: 7th London New Wind Festival. Programme includes 13 first performances.
11/12/: Context Galleries, Derry: enCODEd by Brian Fay and Donal Siggins.
3/12/: Mermaid Arts Centre, Main Street, Bray: Dublin Guitar Quartet. Programme included first perforamance of 'Four Guitars' by Kevin Volans.
Collections include press releases, 'call for scores', dance programmes, theatrical festival leaflets
- Adams, David -
- Bank Of Ireland Mostly Modern Festival -
- Burke, Cathy -
- Concorde -
- Contemporary Music Centre, Dublin -
- Cullivan, Tom -
- D'Arcy, Michael -
- Dublin Electronic Arts Festival -
- Dublin Guitar Quartet -
- edCODEd -
- Elnaes, Thomás -
- Fay, Brian -
- Gardner, Stephen -
- Goethe Institute (German Institute for Cultural Relations) -
- Hibernia String Trio -
- Holohan, Michael -
- Huddersfield Contemporary Music Festival -
- London New Wind Festival -
- Music Network (Ireland) -
- National Symphony Orchestra (Ireland) -
- Ó Maoláin, Aengus -
- O'Connor, Neil -
- O'Connor, Simon -
- Ogden, Craig -
- Power, Karen -
- RTÉ National Symphony Orchestra -
- Sheenan, Christine -
- Sheenan, Jim -
- Siggins, Donal -
- SPNM -
- Sweeney, Eric -
- Volans, Kevin -
- Walsh, Jennifer -
- Wien Modern Festival -
- Bank of Ireland Arts Centre, Dublin
- Context Galleries, Derry
- Digital Hub, Thomas Street
- Goethe Institute, 37 Merrion Square, Dublin 2
- Haus Wittgenstein
- Mermaid Arts Centre, Main Street, Bray
- National Concert Hall, Earlsford Terrace, Dublin
- National Sculpture Factory, Albert Road, Cork
- New Ross
- Palm House, National Botanic Gardens, Glasnevin
- Ramor Theatre, Virginia, Co. Cavan
- Schmetterlinghaus, Burggarten
- Scottish Music Centre, Glasgow
- South Dublin County Council HQ Tallaght
- Theatre, DIT Conservatory of Music & Drama Rathmines
- Tralee, Co. Kerry